What is Parlour doing to protect me?
Parlour, in partnership with Healthy Hair Republic has implemented several precautions in order to ensure the safety of everyone who visits the salon. Our hope is that this new normal is temporary, but the following provisions and guidelines will be in place for the foreseeable future. Please be sure to read them thoroughly.
- Completed: The BARBICIDE®️ Certification Program
- Following all sanitation standards set by the the VA State Board and the Dept of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) for hair salons.
- Increased disinfection of all surface areas and styling chairs using a medical-grade Barbicide solution.
- Masks will be required in the salon and you will need to provide your own. I will have a limited amount of masks on-hand in the event you do not have one.
- Please cancel your appointment if you have any cold or flu-like symtoms, or have been in contact with anyone who does. I do not want to cancel your appointment for you.
- Extra guests will not be permitted at your appointment. This includes children. The only exceptions allowed are children who are receiving a service being accompanied by an adult, or a caregiver accompanying their patient who is receiving a service.
- Snacks and beverages will not be offered until the threat level for exposure has subsided.